Right Turns at Traffic Light Controlled Junctions Key Questions
1. What is the rule for a yellow box junction?
2. What does a filter light pointing to the right mean to you when approaching the junction?
3. When making a right turn at a TLCJ on a solid green what should you look for? (TLCJ Traffic Light Controlled Junction)
4. Where should you position your vehicle when turning right at the TLCJ on a solid green, if you are the first vehicle on approach, and you have on coming vehicles?
5. What should you look for on approach to the TLCJ if your filter green light goes out when signaling to turn right?
6. How would you approach a TLCJ and who would have priority if the traffic light were not working?
By doing your research and using the resources provided on this website right turns at traffic light controlled junctions will become routine.